Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stitch Markers

Well I have decided that based on the very positive response that I recieved on Friday at Threads Unlimited Knits, that I will continue to make beaded Stitch Markers until I am out of beads. I will have a feed with pictures of my current markers available for sale, kept as updated as possible. For those who live outside of Monroe that may be interested, I will accept custom orders, and if you see a set that you must have, I will try my best to hold them for you. Please keep in mind that most of these are one of a kind and cannot be reproduced. I will update my availability weekly, most likely on Fridays, and that would be the best time to get them!

Here is little blurb on my markers:
"For You By Me stitch markers are hand made and unigue with either silver plated or gold plated findings and high quality gemstones. Each marker is soldered shut and great care is taken to ensure that there is no way for your yarn to get snagged."

I also offer free repair for stitch markers in the event that they are damaged.

No comments: