Monday, May 14, 2007

My not so crafty day

Trying to study for the GRE's really puts a damper on the crafty thing. I got a few stitches in on the traveler's sock I started yesterday. I'm not so sure I like the pattern, think it will take forever cause the pattern is so involved.

I did make it to AC Moore and discovered that they are now carrying Heidi Swap embellishments which is a big YAY. I love it. I've been going through my first scrapbook pages and adding to some not so great pages. The more stuff I get the more eclectic (that is a big GRE word by the way one of about a thousand I have to memorize in the next week) my pages become. Its getting to the point where I don't even bother matching colors. If it looks cool it goes in.

I've been staring at the skeins of yarn I dyed the other day and I really need to do something about this one. Maybe if I overdye the whole thing with blue it won't be so hideous.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Is that not the ugliest color you have ever seen? It was supposed to be pinks, purples and blues, you know kind of girly, but itstead its just fugly. I like this one a little better. It's "French Country" just like the blue and yellow of french country quilts. I wonder how it will knit up?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I think the most I accomplished today was to halter the new colt and wash Jo's legs off. They are getting really gross. He really needs a name and I'm waiting on Josh to get his lazy ass down here and go drinking so we can pick one out. Dianne thinks that Boulder would be a good name cause he lies around all day.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: