Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fun on the Farm

Today was another one of those completely unproductive days. It's not that I didn't want to create something cool and noteworthy, I just didn't quite have the actual ambition to do so. I did manage to create one sub-par scrap book page and take some pics of the horses. Thats all I got.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketIt needs something but I'm not sure what.

Pics of Jo and baby
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I even took some of my big boy Turbo. He got his feet trimmed today and was a real ass about it. I think we need to have a talk about proper horse behavior. He's looking good though
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: