Monday, May 14, 2007

Getting to know the Fiber Whore

Well I guess I'm finally getting around to joining the rest of the world and actually posting on a regular basis. oooo, my first post.

So this is to be a knit blog, rephrase, a craft blog. To know me is know crafting. So far I have conquered sewing, beading, knitting, spinning, crocheting, scrapbooking, and dabbled in about everything else. I chose the name "Fiber whore" cause it really covers all my fave's, i.e. sewing, knitting, crocheting and spinning. I'm a fiber whore because I am always aggreeing to knit somebody something for payment in yarn. I spend my days scheaming, trying to figure out how I can make my hobby pay for its self. I have several small business ventures going including designing knit patterns, making beaded stitch markers and hand dying yarn. Okay I think thats all you need to know even if you didn't want to.

No comments: