Friday, June 27, 2008

So freakin cool

How freaking awesome is that??? My bag is on the recently added list!!!! It has been up for about 3 hours as I write and people are favoriting it, woot woot. Okay everyone, start telling me what a complete dork I am. I know, go ahead, but I feel special right now, or at least some pattern love.







Since I am all about customizing patterns I thought that I would give a quick tip for customizing this bag, make it big! By increasing needle size and/or yarn weight, you can very easily increase and still use the same pattern. If you want to be a little more adventurous, you can increase the number of stitches. The stitch pattern is just a multiple of 2 stitches plus a stitch on each side for the selvedge. To change the top, simply follow the same guidelines and adjust the number of crochet stitches as necessary. The handles are 1/3 of one side of the purse! Voila, from small handbag to large tote! Am I using to many exclamations?


I got off my hiney and set up an Etsy store. You can find it here. There isn't anything up as of today other than I spent a little while actually setting up the store. So far I (and my partner in crime) plan on having dyed yarn, fiber, hand spun yarn, stitch markers and rosaries. I made a few stitch markers tonight...


yep. Well that's all I have for tonight. Happy knitting!

No comments: