Thursday, May 1, 2008

On a break

Knitting and I are on a break right now. With all of the drama in the end of the semester I just don't feel like knitting and I should be together right now. I am afraid that we could have a permanent break up if knitting doesn't give me just a little space.... Don't tell knitting about the solitaire, it might get jealous.

The reality of it is that with the end of the semester pressure, I just don't have the time or the energy to do much of anything. Solitaire seems a little easier on me since it requires very little brain power. I have had a few break through in the lab, so I want to actually start working again, but I don't have time!!! All of my creative juice has been focused on writing these last two papers and then its finals and back to knitting. If you don't see me for the next week, there are a lot of reasons....

Well its off to bed for me, sweet dreams about how I wish I was 19 again for dumb reasons.

No comments: