Monday, July 20, 2009

New House and Shop promo announcement

Guess what? We are buying a house!!!! It's not new and fancy but its nice and maybe just big enough to fit all our stuff :). It's all happening so fast but I'm hoping that it will all work out okay. I have a couple more hand dyes to put up and a lot of yarn that needs to be dyed in the next few weeks, but not a whole lot of time. Two kids are a lot of work, especially when the baby won't let you put her down for more than a few minutes at a time. I can't type with her in my lap anymore, she loves the keyboard. Okay rambling just a little bit...

I changed the banner a little bit and came up with new yarn tags that feature my new logo...

I am going to start running monthly or bimonthly promotions that include discounts on items, free stuff with orders and so forth! This month I am offering 50% off any set of stitch markers with a $30 purchase of yarn! I am also offering free shipping on orders over $50 and that will be all the time.


Well other than the house and being super busy trying to get everything I need done this summer, not a whole lot is going on haha!!

No comments: