Monday, May 25, 2009

Just a quick word...

I have been completely absent for a while, life is getting the best of my time! I just wanted to do a quick update. We have moved so it has been a little hectic lately but I have managed to get a few stitches in and I even tried out my new blocking puzzle piece thingies and blocking wires which was super quick and fun. I took some pics and will post them when I get around to uploading pictures.

Let see, moved about three weeks ago, went to see in-laws for a week and got back a couple days ago. I have been working, my tushie off around the ranch and it's been a blast. Of course I pulled a muscle in my neck/shoulder though and I am so wishing I could take some good pain meds right now cause it kills at the moment, so there will be no hard work for the next few days.

It is great to be back home!

Quick note to Sunby... I never did post the tutorial on how to attach the handles... it was one of those life got in the way things. I will try to remember how I did that and get it an explanation up for you asap :)

No comments: