Friday, May 29, 2009

All settled

Well, kind of. I have Internet and my printer set up in addition to the spinning wheel and some of my knitting. I have to live out of boxes for the next couple months and that just stinks. The good news is that I should have a few minutes to dye some yarn and I will have the help of my mom. I have obtained a few special undyed lovely yarn to dye. Well... enough with the selling. Time for pictures!!
I finished my Adamas shawl...
Remember back, this was my first attempt at making a graduated color lace handdye... very striped, but when you see it from a distance the striping disappears. Also, fluorescent lights are not the best lights to take pics under. I am super exited about my Knit Picks blocking board and wires though. It took about of the quarter of the time to block and I got excellent results.

I have been playing around with my new camera, and it is fun! I have one complaint, it overexposes pictures. Particularly if you are inside, any light areas are this giant glaring white icky thing that I'm not really happy with. There is also a little shutter lag, but nothing I'm really worried about. Not happy with the over exposure though.
But...check out my mother's day roses, and yes they were this orange!

20X zoom of a redheaded woodpecker out my in-laws window...

H enjoying ice cream with sprinkles at the amusement park....


And a few free range cashmere goats in the driveway, note the two bucks clashing horns. Don't they look so fuzzy, soft and cuddly??

Well I think one of the dogs pooed, ewww. Better go check that out... UGGHH will it never end??

No comments: