Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Contest!!

Because I have so many readers who are just for a set of my stitch markers... but more importantly because I got my Twisted order today and I have no idea what to do with my Shiny and I don't want to do another pair of socks. Look how pretty! So here is the contest: Find me the perfect non-sock pattern for 400 yards of Shiny in Lagoon and if I pick your pattern, I will throw your fave set of stitch markers from the Etsy shop your way! Leave a link to the pattern in a comment and on Saturday (1/24) assuming I have more than three comments (haha). I will pick my favorite and let you guys know the winner.

Here's the fine print:
Please leave me a way to find you, i.e. ravelry name, email, etc. (Comments will be set so that the public can't see them). I be sure to put a post up with all the links on Saturday I get too so that if you happen upon a skein of Shiny in Lagoon and you are wondering what to make you will have some ideas.

Okay here's what else is up. The BFL from Crazy Monkey is slowly going but here is my progress...

The shop has been updated with a new handspun and some markers, I also plan on adding a couple of hand dyed sock yarns in the next couple of days, stop by and check it out!

No comments: