Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I WANT TO KNIT!!

I'm supposed to be working. I'm not sure what on, but it's a good thing that my major prof doesn't know about my blog... I'm daydreaming about the perfect baby knits browsing patterns and wishing I could go on a yarn shopping spree. If I had $500... hehe. I have a couple of projects in mind, a pattern that I want to write and at this moment I wish I was a stay at home mom again who got to clean house for a couple hours, play with the munchkin and knit for the rest of the day. Ah that was the life of laziness!

I have been working on a pattern though, for my honey's first sweater. I am really unexicted about the yarn, even more about the color which I think I will overdye either blue or black, but the pattern (the whole 6 inches I have worked) seems to be going okay. This may be a little over abitious and I'm sure that I am the only one on earth who would want to do this, but the idea is to write a pattern that has set in sleeve shaping, that is completely seemless. Unless some OCD knitter such as myself has already done this and I am not aware. Of course I will offer a seamed version of this when I get finished.

Another of my less inspire projects, Kody's socks are trudging along too. I was so proud when I reached 3.5 inches!! Then I realized that although I thought I knew my guage, I had chosen size 0 needles instead of size 1. So now I have to rip out that 3.5 inches of hell and start over!! Yay!

In reality I'm just trying to waste another 5 minutes before I have to go to class.

No comments: