Friday, July 18, 2008

Back from CO

I have been completely MIA for the past few weeks, and it was so worth it. Went home to Colorado and I am surprised I even came back! The real purpose of my trip was to be in my friend Heather's wedding which turned out beautiful and made me regret my own wedding choices (or lack thereof). Needless to say she didn't get her shawl, instead I made a quick knit and gave her a knitted white thong with a blue ribbon as a bachlorette gift and a small drawstring bag made from one of my all time favorites, Artyarn's Regal Silk. It was fun to splurge on a skein of yarn. I even had some left overs and made a pair of undies for myself. I thought about giving them to her, but that might be a little weird. Well I have to run home and get some knitting before I meet A for coffee (or decaf) this afternoon, good thing I live 2 minutes from Starbucks!! I will leave you with a pic of the baby...

We aren't going to find out the sex, but I bet it's a girl only becuase DH wants a boy so badly!

No comments: