Thursday, March 20, 2008

Finally calmed down!!

So the last two weeks of my life have been absolute chaos, but with spring break looming, I think I might actually have some time. I still have a lot of work in my lab to do, figuring out where I am at with my bacteria (love the bacteria). In the last couple of days I have been itching to dye some yarn. Grandma Jane is coming to visit Hunter, so I don't know if I will be able to. Hopefully I can go home tonight and do a couple skeins.
I have actually managed to finish some projects though....
My Lelah in bonsai cortousy of Knitting for Boozehags

And of course I finally finished my Lousiana Alligator Socks. I'm working on a shirt that I think will be adorable when done, but I am not letting anyone see pics of the mess I have going right now. Got some new yarn from my mom, some Koigu KPPPM and some called Yukon. Pretty stuff, need to start some new and fun socks!!

On the needles:
Ben's alpaca socks
Heather's Wedding shawl
The Bamboo T

No comments: