Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wow it's been so long....

Oh how life has changed since my last post!! I was messing around on Ravelry (no they didn't let me back on, but Alters are wonderful things :).... Let me be perfectly clear, the only reason why I was on was to find some pattern ideas. I think it's time I picked up the needles again and more often. Of course I got a little curious to see if any one was knitting my patterns that I published on there and holy hell they are. There are even forum links! Well hot damn! I feel bad, it looks as if it had been abandoned :(.

As I reflect on the whole Ravelry drama, the ban wagon and what not, the only thing I miss about Ravelry is my presence as a designer. I don't miss the forum all that much. But what I did do was build my presence in the knitting community and I do miss that very much.

Well I haven't done a whole lot lately. I made a coat for a now ex friend's baby boy....



I made one glove.....


Been doing a little leather work....




a few socks at Christmas and a little of this and that, but not much.

No comments: